Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

Time to be a mum

It has been a while that I haven't blogged but for good reason. I had a son.

I was contemplating whether or not I'd share my labor experience here but decided, it is rare to have purely private moments only shared with family anymore, so I am keeping it.  Just know, it was the most exhilirating experience I have ever had and I am not scared to do it again.

Now time to be a mum, which means "Mum you have no time."
Time takes on a whole new meaning when you have a little one, you literarly time everything from breast-feeding to sleep, and it is exhausting.
It is only now that I have the time to write this blog, tidy the house and have not-rushed showers. It is nice to be able to take a breather.

JJ is everything. We are lucky to have such a happy baby who slept through the night pretty much from the beginning.

Major things have happened in our lives since moving to Toronto and apart from missing friends and family from Vancouver, it is our home now.

We just bought a beautiful semi-detached home in Corso Italia and are going to do renovations as soon as we move in, in November.
Adding a 1 Bedroom + Den basement apartment suite with walk-in closet to rent out starting February 1st 2012.
Relocating laundry to main floor.
Painting walls
Carpeting a bedroom
Redoing the main kitchen

Tomorrow I am teaching a three day acting intensive.

Life is pretty good for us right now.

I will post again soon, this blog was just to warm you up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sophie, I didn't know you blogged! I am following now. If you're interested I do blogging too. Feel free to follow:) http://angela-mommytimeout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete